Wednesday 16 June 2010

The Fraudsters' Parliament - 54

Someone has commented on my comment on a comment made by in his blog on the BBC website!

.... And I thought I was nothing more that the voice of one, crying in the political wilderness!!! (Note to self! - The person commenting on my comment on the comment on the BBC blog did not like my random use of exclamation maarks!!!!!! - Don't understand what they mean!!

Click on the link below to check this out:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/markdarcy/2010/06/gripes_and_grumbles.html#comments


And thank you, El_Fidge, for taking the ttime to read my comment and comment on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!