Wednesday 7 April 2010

This Fraudsters' Parliament -41

Blast From The Past!

Click on the link below to go back in time to The Daily Mail April 7th 2007 - Three years ago!

This link reminds us how THREE YEARS AGO those in this Fraudsters' Parliament tried to exclude themselves from the Freedom of Information Act to hide their fraudulent claims from public scrutiny:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-455877/MPs-freedom-information-cover-dark-day-democracy.html


As a taxpaying citizen you might want to ask yourselves a number of questions;-

1). Is my MP on the list of those who voted back then to exclude MPs expenses from the Freedom of Information Act and keep their scams and fraudulent claims away from public scrutiny?

2). Is my MP one of those who voted against Maclean's amendment?

3). Was my MP one of those who chose to be elsewhere when the vote was taken - in the hope perhaps that it would be passed without them having to come out of hiding!

4). How many of the names on the list of MPs who tried to exclude themselves from the Freedom of Information Act should be behind bars for fraud?

If you are a member of this Fraudsters' Parliament who tried to get this amendment passed, you may want to ask yourself two questions:-

1). How in creation did I expect to get away with it?

2). How can I stop the electorate in my constituency from seeing that my name is on the list?

More 'Blasts from the Past' to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!