Saturday 13 March 2010

The Fraudsters' Parliament - 32

I was reading the Scunthorpe Telegraph on Friday. They were reporting on the trial of those MPs who have been charged with 'false accounting'.
Scunthorpe is Elliot Morley's constituency.
 I think it is fair to say that the voters in the area are not best pleased! 
This guy is one of the 'small fry' in the story of this Fraudsters' Parliament. I read today that Mr and Mrs Expenses have been been asked to repay a token amount by a committee of cronies! They seriously believe that a group of cronies can overturn the law or disapply the law of the land with regard to their frauds!
Wait a moment! ..................... wasn't there a Home Secretary who was allowed to keep a large amount of misclaimed  taxpayers' monies recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!